I’m not sure I tend to only remember my horrid dreams… I’m not sure if I ever even have nice dreams. At the moment my dreams tend to involve arguments with people I love, or people I love leaving me. Not fun 🙁.
2. If you could be in a film, which one and why?
Ooh, interesting question. My favourite films are the old version of swallows and amazons, and a knights tale, but i don’t know if I’d choose to be in either of those… Mainly coz I’m too old to be one of the kids camping on the island.
Maybe i’d choose to be an elf in lord of rings as i’d have to spend time filming on new Zealand and wear cool drapey clothes!
3. What keeps you motivated daily?
Wanting to have a positive impact on children’s lives and let them know they are loved and valued /lovable and valuable
4. Three things you want to achieve this year
Oh dear… I’m not sure I have three things. One is that I’d like to reduce my anti depressants, and I’d also like to reach my target weight.
5. If you could choose a super power what and why?
This is a tricky one but I think I’d like the ability to bring peace and calm wherever there is unrest.
I’d like to Nominate the following people, but please don’t feel you have to participate if you’d rather not.
Hannah from The artisan duck
Chelsea from cloudy day creations
Bethany jade from kick arse crochet
Eleonora from coastal crochet
My questions to them are:
1. what made you first decide to get into crochet/craft?
2. What is your favourite way to relax?
3. What piece of advice do you think children most need to hear?
4. What would you do craft wise if money were no object?
5. What is your favourite book/s and why?
Thank you so much
Hope you all have a fab weekend