This evening I actually got out my old C2c blanket, and did a few rows on it while catching up with vanity fair on TV.
Then I put the radio on so I could concentrate on following the pattern for the rest of the toadstool. Here it is finished. I didn’t add the straw coloured skirt as I didn’t have the right coloured wool, but I still really like it.
As with all my creations it’s not perfect. I thought I’d followed the pattern correctly but I obviously did something wrong with the colour change so it’s a bit uneven on the edge… But I’m just going to argue that makes it more realistic as things in nature have little flaws too! Regardless, I still think it’s super cute!
Thank you to sonspopkes for the easy to follow pattern