Hey there everyone
Hope you’re all having a good week. I’m on a countdown to the school holidays!
I did find time this evening to knock up a quick project bag for a swap. I moved away from the square template, mainly because I didn’t have as much of the batik butterfly material as I hope. So it’s ended up a bit taller and thinner than my normal ones but it will still be perfect for a small project.
I picked up the inner fabric from a church hall which was hosting a fabric sale in town yesterday. I spent rather more money than intended, but bought loads of material…different colours of cotton linen blend, and a couple of wool blends as well as the floral cotton. It’s hard to say know when the salesman says “there’s 3metres there but I’ll charge you for 2”,and it’s only when the total is announced that you realise what you have done 😳