Here they are! After a helpful prompt from my mum I got on with finishing this project! I liked the idea of backing them with green, like a field, but i also took inspiration from our displays in school and decided to double back it. I chose the blue as i think it goes nicely, and also to follow the symbolism and represent the sky.
My spray adhesive had arrived so i opened the windows and sprayed away! It seemed a lot easier and safer than trying to apply pritt stick to each little part with the end of a cocktail stick! I knew I’d rip bits if i tried to do that.
I love the finished effect, and now just need to figure out what to do with it! I think next time i might need to get a frame in advance, and then back it to the right size. This one will have to remain unframed i think.